People across the globe use homeopathy daily, some home prescribe for acute everyday complaints whilst others attend consultations with homeopaths for lots of varying reasons.
Why are so many people around the world using homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a holistic system that focuses on the whole person rather than just the symptoms of a condition. This is really important as lots of people could present with a particular dis-ease label but they will have very different characteristics and traits which will point to very different remedies.
Homeopathy is a much loved choice across the world
Here are some of the many benefits of homeopathy:
- Gentle and non-invasive approach: Homeopathy is a gentle and non-invasive form of medicine, which appeals to individuals who prefer a more natural approach to healthcare. Because homeopathy involves sitting back and talking, consultations can be done online with homeopaths from anywhere in the world.
- Focuses on underlying cause: Homeopathy aims to address the underlying cause or root of an individual’s imbalance, rather than just the symptoms. This involves taking the full characteristic details of each individual to gain a full picture of who they are as a person, then this is matched with a remedy picture of similar information.
- Individualised: Homeopathy is individualised and holistic, meaning that the focus is always on the specific needs of a unique individual allowing for a more customized remedy plan.
- Natural and non-toxic: Homeopathy is natural, non-addictive and non-toxic. This appeals to individuals who want to make their own natural healthcare choices.
- Complementary to other forms of medicine and therapies: Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with other forms of medicine, treatments and therapies which lots of people like to do.
- Age appropriate: Homeopathy can be used for all ages, from newborn right throughout life.
- Traditional medicine: Homeopathy has a long history of being used throughout the world by many many people.
To find out more, please read some of my blogs HERE.